Quotation Analyst -US hoursBucharest, Romania 02/11/2019
Quotation Analyst - US hours
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within Global Business Services at Dell, we are looking for a Quotation Analyst to join our team in Bucharest.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Quotation Analyst will provide exemplary support to the Renewals Sales Teams and Field Sales Teams. The successful candidate will develop and maintain contracts and quotations for accounts according to existing measures and meets defined Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Partners and trains with experts in the field to begin developing and maintaining complex contracts and quotations for accounts according to existing measures
- Builds relationships with Renewal Sales and Management when resolving discrepancies
- Provides a detailed view of customers’ product portfolio by ensuring configurations of the customers products are created through different internal systems
- Maintains the integrity of the contracts database. Manages contract activity for renewal, installation, upgrades and de-installation. Modifies contract information as required
- Develops resolutions to complex problems. Uses judgment within broadly defined policies and practices. Anticipates change and directs or redirects efforts
- 2+ years related experience, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
- Ability to execute and deliver key objectives in a timely manner
- Solid analytical skills, experience in working with Excel
- Attention to detail, accuracy obsessed
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Strong communication skills
- Technical or business experience
- Customer focused and responsive
- Ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Sales-Operations Job ID: R91183
Related Job Opportunities
- Junior NALA Quotation Analyst Bucharest, Romania
- NALA Quotation Analyst Bucharest, Romania
- Junior Quotation Analyst Bucharest, Romania
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.