To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Regulatory Reporting Advisor
Primary Location: Bucharest,
We are a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation – and Accounting is vital to reflecting our staggering earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. To meet this challenge, we implement best practices, provide general financial support, resolve queries, prepare reports and provide statistics. We also design policies and procedures that adhere to audit standards and conform to FASB and SEC guidance, as well as compliance with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley section 404. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Regulatory Reporting advisor on our Regulatory Reporting team team in Bucharest.
Timely and efficient production of regulatory reporting submissions to Financial Regulators in EMEA (Ireland/Spain).
- Production of weekly Solvency Ratios for circulation to key stakeholders;
- Preparation of Ana Credit data files for review by Head of Regulatory Reporting prior to monthly Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) submission deadlines;
- Implementation and maintenance of the Regulatory Reporting Framework;
- Analysis and implementation of new regulatory requirements
- Development of quality MI for circulation to key stakeholders, including Capital Ratio Matrices and Risk Weighted Asset analysis.
- Previous experience in either Regulatory or Accounting roles / experience in User Acceptance Testing
- Understanding of prudential or statistical regulation eg (CRDIV, EBA guidelines);
- Strong analytical and process improvement skills (Advanced excel) with the ability to make logical and reasoned decisions;
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize with a high degree of personal accountability, integrity and trust.
- Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members and also to escalate issues and seek guidance as required.
- Knowledge of regulatory landscape especially CRD and CRR.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting software tools (Abacus360, XBRL/XML, SQL).
- Lean, continuous improvement and growth mindset.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R072900