Security Lead Senior Consultant - Dell Secureworks - Bucharest, RomaniaBucharest, Romania 02/07/2020
Security Lead Senior Consultant – Dell Secureworks - Bucharest, Romania
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
- Be an advocate for security to our employees
- Take steps to remediate internal security threats and incidents
- Maintain a working knowledge of cyber threat actor tactics and techniques
- Assist with security audits and risk assessments with commercial tools and techniques
- Report and present findings to employees
- Be a self-motivated individual who can work on their own as well as integrate with a team in a variety of situations
- 7+ years of IT information security
- Ability to successfully work on a diverse global team
- Familiarity and knowledge of security frameworks (FFIEC, PCI, CIS, ISO 27001)
- Strong people skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with handling security incidents
- Experience with handling external audits
- Fluent in English and Romanian
- Experience with risk management and scoring
- Python, Powershell or other programming language experience preferred
- CISM or CISSP certification
Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. Dell Secureworks is 24x7x365 operations environment, and depending client and business needs you will be required to work a rotating shift
Here are more reasons to join our team!
Take a look at what we offer and feel free to reach out to us for more details!
- Development programs and cyber security trainings/ certifications – because we grow together
- Internal Career Progression Plan for top performers - we encourage you to follow internal opportunities
- Regular workshops – we are the largest community of cyber security experts and we enjoy sharing our best practices during our Communities of Practice and to our trainees
- Great location – multiple ways to get to work – subway, tram, even your own car – also your lunch just around the corner - you can find us at AFI Park 4-5 and Campus 6
- Work from home policy – your time matters
- Relaxation Area – because a good gaming break never hurt nobody
- Weekly professional massage sessions and even our own massage chairs
- Medical and Dental subscription – flexible package and you can include your family members
- Life Insurance
- Weekly fresh fruits – vitamins are important for your health
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Internal Employee Rewarding System/ Tool – we value working as a team and we recognize each other’s efforts
- Meal tickets
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.Job Family: Secureworks Job ID: R055706