Senior Manager Product Support - Secureworks - Bucharest, Romania
Primary Location: Bucharest, Romania
Senior Manager Product Support
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmaneuver adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience. www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Networks. Architecture. Infrastructure. All need to work in harmony at the leading edge when you’re dealing with technology that drives human progress. In Network Systems Management, we support customers with network design, operations, convergence and security. After evaluating the current and future business requirements of our customers, and ensuring compatibility with existing and future environmental integration, we develop, maintain and deliver fully resourced project plans to deliver network systems that meet their precise needs.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Manager Product Support on our Security Operations team team in Bucharest, Romania.
Security Systems Manager provides an oversight of all responsibilities performed by Service Provider staff.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the seamless delivery of all security services proposed by Provider for Company
- Lead numerous cross-functional project teams simultaneously
- Resolve issues, dependencies and conflicts. Make certain that all team members are involved and engaged
- Work to ensure IT Operation projects are successfully implemented by taking into the consideration a complex customized environment, constant resources constraints, accelerated timelines, and/or reprioritization of projects
- Excel in an environment of high uncertainty and constant change, where standard project management practices and process are equal in importance to fostering successful communication, collaboration and understanding among project stakeholders
- Ensure creation and presentation to Company or regular reports and metrics reflecting service delivery of Provider and showing adherence to SLAs
- Drive planning and tracking of tasks, schedules, resources and dependencies
- 5 - 8 years of experience in managing large teams
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong technical skills (IT systems)
- Strong analytical skills in evaluating applicable requirements and responding with quality technical specifications and solutions.
- Strong skills in negotiating timelines and project requirements and building consensus
- Knowledge and experience in running multifunctional and remote teams
- Experience running a large security or NOC team
- Deep understanding of information security and its relationship with the business
- Experience interacting with senior level management in a large organization
- Preferred Certifications:
- Security: CISSP, CISM.
- Project management: PMP, PgMP.
Here are more reasons to join our team!
Take a look at what we offer and feel free to reach out to us for more details!
Development programs and cybersecurity training/ certifications – because we grow together
Internal Career Progression Plan for top performers - we encourage you to follow internal opportunities
Regular workshops – we are the largest community of cybersecurity experts and we enjoy sharing our best practices during our Communities of Practice and to our trainees
Work from home policy – your time matters
Medical and Dental subscription – flexible package and you can include your family members
Annual Performance Bonus
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.Job ID: R098719