Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a global cybersecurity leader that protects customer progress with Secureworks® Taegis™, a cloud-native security analytics platform built on 20+ years of real-world threat intelligence and research, improving customers’ ability to detect advanced threats, streamline and collaborate on investigations, and automate the right actions.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
- Build and develop high performance security operations teams by leading and mentoring people for success.
- Support the hiring process by constantly improving the recruitment process and conducting the interviews.
- Develop and review technical training plans and facilitate career development for security analysts of all seniority levels within the team.
- Define, implement, improve SOC team processes and procedures to support unified delivery.
- Oversee and perform operational monitoring and analysis of the work performed by the team members (team/analyst workload measurements, quality assurance, etc.).
- Coordinate critical ManagedXDR service outages and support communication across different teams that are involved in handling major outages that affect the service and/or the platform, including on-call situations.
- Provide the needed support to setup the ManagedXDR team for changes and coordinate internal projects that are impacting ManagedXDR.
- Act as an escalation point for ManagedXDR deliverables and contribute to root cause analysis reports.
- Collaborate with other teams and their members that are involved in supporting Taegis related services like: Sales, CX, Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Client Situation in order to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain metrics that help provide assistance with managing team operations to a high level of productivity and operational efficiency.
- Work with Taegis senior leadership to define, collect, and deliver proper metrics for reporting to upper management and tracking team performance.
- Manage all the administrative processes related to the team such as performance evaluation, timesheet submission, Workday operations, holiday approval based on capacity management, appropriate shift coverage/capacity, internal team meetings sync
- Knowledge and experience in running teams of more than 5 people.
- Familiar with root cause analysis methodologies - writing and delivery.
- Understanding of security incidents investigation methodologies.
- Understanding of threat hunting methodologies using both endpoint and network-based telemetry.
- Knowledge of adversarial attack tactics and techniques.
- Knowledge of applications, cloud technologies, endpoints and network security concepts.
- Performing both endpoint and network-based investigations.
- Understands latest cybersecurity threats & techniques used by global threat actors.
Skills and Abilities
- Client-focused with a passion for delivering service excellence.
- Ability to have consultative conversations with the customer focused on service delivery concepts, processes even technical investigations.
- Ability to adjust in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment, prioritize efforts, manage customer expectations, and have professional negotiation skills.
- Ability to mentor team members.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and maintaining a sense of ownership.
- Works independently with minimal supervision; self-starter and highly motivated.
- Great leadership and coaching skills.
- Influencing - the ability to convince others of his opinions and determine them to follow.
- 1+ year experience in a people coordination role & 5+ years of relevant IT experience.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent program in Computer Science, Network Security, Information Security or other applicable field and 5+ years of work experience in the field.
- Industry certification from vendors: ISC2, GIAC, EC-Council, Cisco, Juniper, CompTIA, ITIL, Unix, Microsoft, Oracle, etc. (eg: ITIL, CISM, GCIA, GWAPT, GCIH, GCFA/GCFE, GREM, OSCP/OSCE, eLearn THP or similar certification preferred)
- English - Very strong verbal and written skills
Here are more reasons to join our team!
Take a look at what we offer and feel free to reach out to us for more details!
Development programs and cybersecurity training/ certifications – because we grow together
Internal Career Progression Plan for top performers - we encourage you to follow internal opportunities
Regular workshops – we are the largest community of cybersecurity experts and we enjoy sharing our best practices during our Communities of Practice and to our trainees
Work from home policy – your time matters
Medical and Dental subscription – flexible package and you can include your family members
Annual Performance Bonus
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.