Business Development Manager - Datacenter Computing - Romania & HungaryBucharest, Romania, Budapest, Hungary 11/08/2019
Business Development Manager - Datacenter Computing - Romania & Hungary
If you are passionate about getting hands-on with technology and eager to further your career in a technically innovative environment, Dell is the place to be. Our enterprise solutions allow companies to efficiently extract value from their intellectual property. Within the Presales organization, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to join us in Bucharest/Budapest.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Responsible for the P&L of DCC in Country/Region and for the DCC LOBs outlook & phasing
- Develops country/region by creating a high added value working relationship with Sales management team
- Acts as the Virtual Team leader for the DCC engagement in large/complex projects
- Works with the country/region management to develop plans to increase the share in servers, networking and EI
- Transfers customer information and market knowledge to various cross-functional teams to improve overall development and positioning of offerings within the portfolio
- Effectively aligns and utilizes all available internal and external resources to achieve desired sales results
- Contributes to creation of virtual company-wide teams in response to vendor/customer needs/ opportunities
- Fluent in Hungarian, Romanian and English
- Strong presentation skills and customer service skills.
- Advanced knowledge of all Dell EMC products and services.
- Advanced sales and marketing skills.
- Extensive experience analyzing market data and determining appropriate marketing/sales strategies.
- Provides assistance in negotiating sales and partnership agreements.
- Graduate degree with 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: Sales-Engineer Job ID: R042107
Related Job Opportunities
- System Engineer Distribution HU, CZ and SK Multiple Locations
- Senior Partner Systems Engineer Multiple Locations
- Sales Engineer Multiple Locations