System Engineer Distribution HU, CZ and SKBratislava, Slovakia, Budapest, Hungary;Prague, Czech Republic 11/08/2019
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
The System Engineer will proactively identify and solve customer business problems by providing subject matter expertise and by using products and services lines to create solutions, will manage a territory / group of accounts to ensure opportunities are identified and closed. While working with other teams locally, this new team member will work with the distributors to understand the type, level of inventory and optimum stock required and will engage at customer/client facilities where high impact presentations leveraging technical skills are required to be delivered. The job requires to understand and communicate technology roadmaps, vision and associated technical advantages of the proposed solution, thus recommending products and services configurations to assist with overall system design and integration
- Interfaces directly with Distributors and Channel partners and, if necessary, with end customers to ensure satisfaction with solutions and maintain a positive ongoing relationship, works with Distribution partners in the responsible territory to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities
- Provides Distributors feedback to the internal team to match market needs with company products
- Participate in the process of identifying and qualifying new distributors
- Gains access and manages relationships with Distributor’s assigned Product Managers, Sales Managers, etc.
- Can work with Distributor resellers in creating demand for product
- Occasionally coaching/mentoring of the channel resources in the designated territory might be required
- Main point of contact for enterprise related LOBs in Distribution, will escalate customer issues/concerns as appropriate
Works closely with internal Dell Team members (merchandisers, sales) and give valuable feedback proactively about the responsible market
Responsible for delivering against the plan for the Distribution stock and sell business in designated territory
- Fluency in Hungarian, Slovak and English required
Strong presentation skills and customer service skills
Good knowledge of Dell EMC PowerEdge Servers
Advanced sales and marketing skills, preferable previous experience in distribution
Experience in analyzing market data and determining appropriate marketing/sales strategies
Provides assistance in negotiating sales and partnership agreements
Graduate degree with 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Salary starting from: min.1840€/monthly fix pay + min. 790€/monthly variable pay
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
Related Job Opportunities
- Query and Issue Management Process Engineer Bratislava, Slovakia
- Senior Partner Systems Engineer Multiple Locations
- Marketing Data Engineer Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia