Senior Analyst, PurchasingBukit Mertajam, Malaysia 04/30/2019
Analyst , Purchasing
Dell Penang, Malaysia
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Dell Global Procurement team in Dell, we are looking for an Analyst, Purchasing to join our team in Dell Penang (APCC2 – Bukit Mertajam), Malaysia.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
- Ensuring the most effective use of existing business systems and process to meet business result and organization goal
- Responsible on DSI Management to ensure daily replenishment activities for APJ factories and Asia ODMs to ensure meeting customer DSI target
- Maintain continuity of supply by working closely with marketing/ planning
- Able to participate in group activity to develop and drive for process enhancement
- Expected to complete analysis and present results/recommendations to executive leadership on specific internship
- Examples of potential internship projects include:
- Cycle Time reduction Work efficiency Improvement Complexity Reduction Supply Chain Design and Optimization
- Graduates from Master in Supply Chain Management, Administration, International Business Management, Economic, Marketing, Science Mathematics, Statistics, Logistics, Operation management , Computer Science or other applicable fields.
- Good to possess fundamental Programming knowledge, VBA (C, C++, Java) *optional
- Minimum GPA: 3.00
- Good in Excel and Power Point
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage daily routine tasks with minimum supervision
- Able to effectively work with all levels of the organization
- Drive for result and problem solving
Job Family: New-Graduates Job ID: R59927