5G QA And Automation Engineer 1
Primary Location: Cairo, Egypt
5G Quality Assurance And Automation Engineer 1
From applied research to advanced engineering, Dell’s 5G R&D team is designing and developing ground-breaking products & solutions. You will be involved in assessing the market, developing technology and products and generating intellectual property. Your contributions will drive product architecture and implementation in support of building something from the ground up, all while working with colleagues across the globe to ensure Dell products always lead the way.
We are looking for aSoftware Quality Assurance (QA) and Automation Engineerwho has is passionate in software testing, validation and test-automation, with very good programming skills and a drive to learn and apply new technologies.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software QA and Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for testing and validation highly scalable software through different types of tests in an automated way to be part of the CI/CD DevOps Software lifecycle and release plans.
- Review and analyze different software requirements and come up with testing strategy and plan to execute different kind of tests in automated manner.
- Drive, coordinate and execute functional & non-functional tests including different system performance tests
- Collaborate with members of the test team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Develop test cases and test automation scripts, execute test cases, analyze and document results.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience with systems requirements breakdown and drive different type of test cases and scenarios.
- Experience with developing automated test cases and working with an automated test framework.
- Familiar with Agile Software Development methodology & DevOps lifecycle
- Very good programming skills (Object oriented programming)
- Experience working in QA team with different software and hardware products (preferably telco products)
- Be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of modern Software Quality Assurance methodologies and best of class industry practices
Nice to have:
Knowledge of the 3GPP LTE-Advanced and 5GNR technologies and the 3GPP specification that defines them
Experience with network protocols
Job ID: R091820