5G Senior RIC SW Engineer
Primary Location: Cairo, Egypt
5G Senior RIC SW Engineer
From applied research to advanced engineering, Dell’s 5G R&D team is designing and developing ground-breaking products & solutions. You will be involved in assessing the market, developing technology, products, and generating intellectual property. Your contributions will drive product architecture and implementation in support of building something from the ground up, all while working with colleagues across the globe to ensure Dell products always lead the way.
We are looking for aSenior 5G RIC SW Engineerwho has a strong background in highly scalable distributed systems with experience working in an agile engineering team and a knack for researching new technologies. Candidates should display abilities to innovate and be creative.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge, and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees all over the world providing them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates taking pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
What you’ll achieve:
- Work on the Architecture and Design of a highly scalable cloud-native solution.
- Develop high quality, reliable, and maintainable code.
- Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests.
- Agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we’re doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we’re doing right so we can improve on it.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrable experience building highly available and scalable distributed systems.
- Software development experience using several of the following languages/frameworks: C/C++, Rust, Golang, Python, and Java.
- Experience with object-oriented programming, Microservices, REST API design, GRPC, and databases.Strong understanding of Networking.
- Strong experience in Container Technologies and Kubernetes. Good command of Linux and bash scripting.
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of the 3GPP LTE-Advanced and 5GNR technologies and the 3GPP specification that defines them.
- Contributing to large open-source projects is a plus.
- Experience in multi-threading, multi-core programming.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 10th Apr 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R085194