5G SW Engineer 2
Primary Location: Egypt
5G R&D Software Engineer 2
From applied research to advanced engineering, Dell’s 5G R&D team is designing and developing ground-breaking products & solutions. You will be involved in assessing the market, developing technology, products, and generating intellectual property. Your contributions will drive product architecture and implementation in support of building something from the ground up, all while working with colleagues across the globe to ensure Dell products always lead the way.
We are looking for anR&D Software Engineerwho has a strong background in highly scalable distributed systems with experience working in an agile engineering team and a knack for researching new technologies. Candidates should display abilities to innovate and be creative.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge, and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees all over the world providing them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates taking pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
- Work on the Architecture and Design of a highly scalable cloud-native solution.
- Develop high quality, reliable, and maintainable code.
- Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests.
- Agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we’re doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we’re doing right so we can improve on it.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrable experience building highly available and scalable distributed systems.
- Software development experience using several of the following languages/frameworks: C/C++, Rust, Go, Python, and Java.
- Experience with object-oriented programming, Microservices, REST API design, GRPC, and databases.
- Experience with REST API design and 3rd party integration.
- Strong understanding of Networking.
- Experience in Container Technologies and Kubernetes.
- Experience in Linux and bash scripting.
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of the 3GPP LTE-Advanced and 5GNR technologies and the 3GPP specification that defines them.
- Contributing to large open source projects is a plus.
- Experience in multi-threading, multi-core programming.
#LipriorityJob ID: R079067