Analyst, RSA Sales Operations "Spanish, Portuguese, French"Cairo, Egypt 02/10/2020
Analyst, Sales Operations (RSA)
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
- Preparing, submitting and managing sales quotes accurately in the quote entry system for RSA products.
- Coordinating with the sales team to produce accurate quotes.
- Answering ad hoc questions about RSA products in order to create valid quotes.
- Working with other teams and team members to ensure all needed information is available.
- Mailbox/Case management for smooth flow of the quote creation process and timely turnaround.
- The ideal candidate is responsible for supporting should be capable of supporting the Sales/Field Presales teams in the US through the quoting and approval cycle.
- Working on Deal Approvals/Discounts/Marginal Analysis
- Associates level diploma with Bachelors preferred.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- High level of responsiveness and time management.
- Full fluency in English and second foreign language (French, Spanish or Portuguese).
- US Based working hours.
- Computer applications.
- Microsoft Office.