To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Manager, RSA Technical Support
Primary Location: Cairo,
Additional Location(s): Cairo, Egypt
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manages the coordination, implementation, administration and execution of technical support programs, personnel, communications, projects, products, performance metrics/standards, as well as strategic policies and directives for assigned areas.
- Requires complete fundamental knowledge and awareness of goals and objectives.
- May participate in short and long term planning for assigned area.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
- Focus on influencing and delivering a positive customer experience according to RSA standards and vision.
- Accountable for scheduling, work plans, technical direction, staffing, and performance management/development of employees in assigned areas.
- Ensures that technical support programs are current with regard to upgrades, new product releases, trends, practices and cost.
- Role does not require a high degree of on site customer contact
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a work-group.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management.
- Communication skills. Cross-Functional skill. Customer Service skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Typically 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Typically requires 3+ years managerial/leadership experience