RSA Analyst, Revenue Operations
Primary Location: Egypt
Analyst, RSA Revenue Operations
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Analyst, Revenue Operations on our Revenue Operations team as part of Global Business Operations in Cairo.
Reviews, manages, and reports all sales orders within assigned area. Provides support of other Product Administration personnel, as well as product/system training for external groups. Attends all necessary meetings for related products and reviews/approves required documents necessary to meet revenue recognition guidelines. The Product Administrator is the primary contact for Field Sales, Operations, Finance and Manufacturing.
- Review all orders and customer documentation to insure they are in accordance with SEC guidelines for revenue recognition. Develops action plan for "orders not booked" and works with sales organization to resolve issues.
- Report to management weekly on backlog, pending deals, and work with management to resolve relationships.
- Review all orders (model # and/or part #'s) for completeness and accuracy to ensure the orders are processed, manufactured, and shipped in line with quality requirements and SLA.
- Work with Sales Allocations/Manufacturing to schedule and ship orders in line with customer requirements and RSA lead times and SLA’s
- Fluent English both written and oral.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of job associated database/software/documentation.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Additional language is a plus.
- Experience with SAP and other ERP systems.
- Degree Qualified with Business or Financial Discipline.
Job ID: R075830