Sales Engineer Analyst - German
Primary Location: Cairo, Egypt
Archer Sales Engineer Analyst - German
Location - Cairo
Do you have a passion for Integrated Risk Management (IRM) and GRC, and want to learn and develop great insights about the needs of organisations around the world? Do you have a passion for identifying, maturing and closing new business opportunities and a talent for working hands on with business technology?
Why not join our team of successful Archer Sales Engineer Analysts for the Integrated Risk solution that is rated as a leader in every Gartner Magic Quadrant on the topic. We are currently seeking an Archer Sales Engineer Analyst to join our passionate, inclusive and high performing family. This is a chance to make your mark grow with a team that has been doing so for many years.
The Sales Engineer (SE) Analyst provide technical and consultative support to RSA Field Sales and Presales on Archer integrated risk management. The SE Analyst is expected to receive, organize and fulfil requests as well as support the field SE's and Sales Account Managers throughout the sales cycle. In this role, SE Analysts will need strong analytical and excellent communication skills, demonstrating an aptitude for understanding objectives, process oriented and has the ability to ask good questions to provide comprehensive Presales support to the field.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive assistance during the sales process for business development and existing account management – and our expert Sales Engineering team always steps up to the mark. Partnering with field sales and presales, the SE Analyst assists in driving new business from prospective and existing customer accounts to meet and/or exceed the sales targets to achieve revenue goals. We lead the development and implementation of complex solutions to ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable results they need.
- This position aligns with field Presales to assist with all aspects of the technical pre-sales engagement for customers and prospects. Participation in sales planning, sales calls and customer engagements to gather and explore requirements. Explain and articulate the value proposition of Archer including use cases, and integration with existing customer systems of record.
- Learn and develop business process consulting in the pre-sales phases of the sales cycle to support the successful technical closure for each opportunity. This entails capturing and designing business processes suited to customer requirements.
- Support Bids & Proposals in our response to Request for Information/Proposals (RFI’s/RFP’s or RFx’s)
- (PoC’s) to identify potential solutions and working with field PreSales team members aiming to secure the ‘tech win’ for new business and growth of existing accounts.
- Support customer evaluations including Proof-of-Concepts (PoC’s) and build the technical relationship to ensure Archer wins in evaluations where there is a good fit between their business requirements and our solution offering.
- For senior SE Analyst team members: provide enablement and support of the junior team members - participate in the delivery of enablement sessions for new and junior SE Analysts as well as partners including product updates.
- Maintain full knowledge and hands-on proficiency with Archer.
- Work with internal or partner Professional Services (PS) counterparts to evaluate functional requirements/specifications and provide input for preparing project statement-of-work documents in support of quotations as well as contributing to develop detailed installations or system integration plans and formal handover from pre-sales to post-sales project teams.
- Strong analytical coordination, organization, teaming and communication skills with an attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to prioritise and manage tasks in support of multiple sales team members, customers and prospects; acting with a sense of urgency and able to work under pressure and meet tight schedules.
- Aptitude for analysis to design and recommend approaches to implement customer or prospects risk processes (deliver sales demos or workshops, configure quality proof-of-concepts, support RFx’s).
- Ability to act independently as well as within a highly collaborative team and highlight issues that need attention in a timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent English, Arabic essential and additional languages desired (see below).
- Solid understanding of MS Office and Windows.
- Ideally 2+ years of related work experience in an enterprise including field sales support, software consulting, presales engineer or similar roles.
- Fluent German speaker
- Awareness of risk, current market trends, as well as regulations and industry standards such as GDPR, PCI, ISO, COSO, NIST, etc.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: R093770