Senior Advisor, RSA SecurID Project Manager
Primary Location: Egypt
Project Management Senior Advisor
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively.
Join us as a Senior Advisor on our RSA SecurID Global Services team in Cairo, Egypt to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Project Management Senior Advisor, you will oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate achievements to key partners, working with mid to large sized projects and recommending techniques and practices that ensure business goals.
• Engage and influence global cross-functional teams
• Develop strategy that aligns different business units and scales globally
• Lead all aspects of project documentation, development of success criteria, outcomes measurement and the successful handoff of projects through effective communication
• Coordinate the use of appropriate tools and techniques in order to guarantee the progress of the project and changes to the scope and schedule
• Identify and quantify variances and take any corrective actions while communicating to all partners
• 5–9 years of experience in project management with the ability to lead risks and project decisions
• Strong communication and multi-tasking skills in a dynamic environment
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and develop partnerships outside of the organization
• Ability to identify improvements to existing workflows and results
• Prior experience working on customer experience initiatives, and improving the overall customer experience
• PMP or any other project management Certification
• Knowledge of RSA SecurID portfolioJob ID: R079095