To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities during COVID-19, please read a letter from Michael Dell.
Senior Analyst Project/Program Management
Cairo, EgyptApply Now
Senior Analyst Project/Programme Management
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Analyston our Project Managementteam in Cairo.
- Facilitate meetings with Project Managers and EMEA Practice Leads to capture and report on cost & revenue forecasts, including other required action items.
- Review and report on Project Status (especially as it relates to project milestones with revenue impact) with Project Managers & Practice Managers.
- Support Project Managers & Practice Managers in investigating unaligned forecasts Liaise with Finance on any identified revenue issues.
- Facilitate system updates and tracking of required updates.
- Maintain Forecast files used to monitor projects throughout their life-cycle
- Review actual results against forecast and provide explanation for material variances.
- Continuously work with the PMs and Finance to make sure the financial database reflects the updated status for the projects.
- Regular updates to financial database to feed reporting of forecasting tools.
- Assignment of Professional Services deals to Project Managers.
- Ad Hoc requests to facilitate the day to day operations of Professional Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related discipline.
- 2+ years of related Project Management experience.
- MBA and PMP are a plus.
- Fluent in English. A third language is a plus.
Strong ability to work in a team environment.
Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of SAP
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing date: 20th May 2020
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R065121