Software Engineer 2 - RSA
- Cairo, Egypt
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Software Engineer?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Software Engineer (RPA) – RSA
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Engineer on our Software Engineering team in Cairo.
At RSA we believe Digital Transformation is the 4th industrial revolution so we hold it at the core of our strategy, we’re taking leap steps in our digital transformation journey to redefine our organization’s role for the new future business landscape and the new value network.
As a software engineer at RSA Digital Powerhouse you’ll get a tremendous opportunity be part of our thrilling digital transformation journey, but it’s not about writing code as directed, your responsibilities will also include:
- Working with process/product owners to learn first-hand about business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into technical features fostering cutting edge emerging technologies and digital tools.
- Providing suggested solutions to digitally transform business landscape.
- Proving workability for suggested solution by building an end-to-end skeleton or steel frame, deliver incrementally and seeking feedback.
- work in self-disciplined and self-organized manner and looking for potential problems while mitigating business risks.
- Providing technical assistance and guidance to other team members.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Software development experience using at least one of the following languages/frameworks: Java, Go, C#, PHP, Python and R.
- Experience in REST API.
- Experience in at least on of modern software development methodologies: Agile, DevOps, TDD and XP, also familiarity with Design Thinking methodology.
- Familiarity with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism).
- Familiarity with Salesforce.
- Familiarity with different deployment and packaging technologies (ex: Containers (Docker), Pods (Kubernetes).
- Process Analysis, designing and building process workflows, understanding of BPMN.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information effectively to both IT and business audiences.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing date: 15/02/2020
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Engineering RSA Software-Engineer Job ID: R052068
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Cairo Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.