Account Executive, Direct SalesRemote - California, United States (LA/Orange County) 02/11/2020
Account Executive - Commercial Direct Sales
Remote, Los Angeles/Orange County, CA
Do you like to win? Dell Technologies has a powerful team offering a simplified technology sales strategy.
If you are in the early stages of your sales career and want to find a place that will offer training, growth and challenge then, “Think Dell!”
What makes this exciting:
- You will support accounts or territories of moderate complexity
- Interface directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with solutions and maintain a positive ongoing relationship
- Occasional coaching/mentoring required
- Articulates how the business model relates to selling our products and services
- Understanding of the Go to Market strategy and value proposition
- Point of contact but may escalate customer issues/concerns as appropriate
- Sell Dell!
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- You are proactive and results driven
- You have a developing knowledge of contract interpretation, negotiations, planning and project management
- Developing knowledge of company products and services
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with leadership, staff, vendors and clients
- You have at least 2 years of related technology field sales experience in a relationship selling role preferably with a Bachelor’s degree
With the ability to sell a suite of IT solutions from one company, you can offer a full customized package to your customers without barriers. The interconnectivity between all of Dell Technologies will enable not only your sales growth but career growth as well.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell. Apply now!
Dellis committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales Remote Job ID: R058237