Advisory Systems Engineer - Unstructured Data Solutions - LA/Orange CountyRemote - California, United States (LA/Orange County) 12/03/2019
Analysts predict that 80% of new data is or will be unstructured. Add to that their predictions that by 2025, the world will generate 75 Zettabytes (yes, zettabytes) of data, and you have an incredible opportunity. Making that data actionable is the key to unlocking the $13T of global economic growth that artificial intelligence promises – and all the amazing things that go with it. If you are passionate about changing the world, one successful customer at a time, we want to talk with you about joining Dell’s Unstructured Data Solutions Presales team!
What makes this exciting:
- Develop deep, trusted relationships with customers at all technical levels.
- Transform customer needs into actionable designs linked to business outcomes.
- Partner across Dell to provide comprehensive solutions.
- Drive revenue growth through the lifecycle, from discovery to proposal to deployment.
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- Mastery of filesystems and protocols including NFS and CIFS and object storage including S3
- 5-10 years of experience in PreSales and or like role
- Deep understanding of data-centric ecosystems, including analytics, AI, IoT, Video Surveillance, and/or Media & Entertainment
- Ability to architect complex systems including multi-tier storage, application, and networking
- Talent to translate customer requirements into technical solutions and connect the dots to ultimate business outcomes
- Passion for solving challenging problems by innovating
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Job Family: Engineering Remote
Job ID: R046900
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Related Job Opportunities
- Dell Boomi Technology Evangelist, Channel Global System Integrator Multiple Locations
- I9 – Consultant – IoT Global Program Manager Multiple Locations
- Account Executive - Enterprise Sales California