Dell Boomi Inside Sales Engineer
Primary Location: San Francisco, California
Remote - California, United States (All Other); Remote - California, United States (Bay Area); Remote - California, United States (LA/Orange County)
Dell Boomi Inside Sales Engineer
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/
Role Responsibilities -
- Develop, document and demonstrate integration patterns and strategies, built on the Dell Boomi Platform, delivering world class solutions for our prospects as well as manage full lifecycle RFI/RFP request from customers, prospects and partners
- Conduct discovery discussions with customer personnel, integration architects and development teams to maximize overall opportunity in establishing Dell Boomi Platform as a key driver for customers/partners strategies along with working with sales teams to help manage, support, and prioritize sales opportunities
- Develop, present and deliver high impact demonstrations and prototypes of the Dell Boomi solutions and coordinate/facilitate presales activities, perform discovery, needs gathering and requirement analysis for prospects, partners and customers
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Dell Boomi Platform to all levels including line of business managers and technical architects
- Ensure proposed solution meets the technical and business needs of the customer, provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our CRM system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities, perform problem characterization, reproduction, diagnosis, and root cause analysis
- Participate in this new Dell Boomi Inside Sales Engineering Residency program with the understanding that they will be asked to continuously learn in parallel with the day to day requirements of being an entry level Sales Engineer
- Thrive in an environment where they are allowed the autonomy and independence to ask why something is, and then pursue a solution using the collaborative environment and resources that Dell Boomi has to offer to advocate for their customers
- Have a combination of 2+ years of experience with designing and architecting technological solutions within their academic coursework and/or employment experience. Direct experience with Application Integration, EDI, ETL, API Design preferred
- Have the willingness and desire to continuously develop strong business acumen combined with a deeper understanding of complex and highly scalable technical architectures of enterprise applications and a broad understanding of SaaS technologies, and solutions
- Evangelize, both internally and externally, the Dell Boomi vision and ensure we deliver world class solutions to our customers and partners, with the belief that the small business that they create solutions for today, may become the S&P 500 companies of tomorrow when leveraging Dell Boomi
- Quantify their initial knowledge of, and show demonstrated, continuous growth of domain knowledge with enterprise technologies including JSON, SOA, ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/RESTful/oData APIs, Databases, EDI et al.
- Have the business savvy to listen to our customers, understand, probe, and then interpret our customer needs to demonstrate quantifiable business value. Strong consultative selling acumen and demonstrated success in prior roles will be valued for this position along with the ability to present to all levels of business and technical decision makers in order to instill credibility across Development organization.
- Have a desire to work with the latest and greatest web technologies as required, as well as a willingness to interact with the product groups and act as an advocate for the customer Preferences
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar, Information Systems career training program completion being preferred
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. - When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careersJob ID: R084560