Senior Product Designer (100% Remote or Austin, TX)
Primary Location: Round Rock
Remote - California, United States (All Other); Remote - California, United States (Bay Area); Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - New York, United States (All Other)
Sr Product Designer - UX Designer
Join us as a Senior Product Designer - UX Designer on our Dell Digital Experience team 100% remote or Austin, TX to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Our Senior Product Designers- UX Designers are outcome-driven design practitioners that lead product research, strategy, information architecture development, and interaction design to create products that inspire and delight. They’re able to discover, understand, and communicate business requirements, the emotional desires of our customers, and the context in which these two come together. Working within the Cloud and XaaS teams, you will:
- Lead strategy and execution on large and small Products by using effective design practices to drive quantifiable business outcomes
- Actively plan and facilitate product strategy, experience mapping, research, design workshops and meetings to act on behavioural evidence
- Eloquently present objective rationale to partners for design decisions
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct field research, task analysis, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Produce user requirement specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications, and contribute components to Design Language System in Figma and/or Adobe XD
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Qualified candidates MUST include an online or PDF portfolio with their application for consideration
- An exemplar communicator with excellent facilitation, coordination, and organization skills, including presentations to stakeholders
- Ability to cross-collaborate with partner design teams within the organization
- Ability to apply empathy-first and a “yes, and...” mindset as a contributor
- A seasoned design practitioner with experience in enterprise-level digital product design, and knowledgeable in data-driven and human-centered service design
- Experienced in working with developers and product managers
- Experienced at defining problems and objectives through data, research, and understanding of customers, and letting those objectives inform elegant, practical solutions
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at
Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Individual Contributor I8
Additional Job Profiles may be considered:Job ID: R077196