Senior Program Manager, Technology Alliances (Remote Role)San Francisco, California, Remote - California, United States (Bay Area) 02/25/2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers
The Sr. Program Manager will lead the advancement and expansion of Boomi’s Technology Partner Program; and also provide program management support for other Technology Alliances initiatives.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Often work independently to evaluate prospective partners for their technological and business alignment to Boomi
- Sign and onboard new partners and document the partnerships in CRM platform
- Work with legal as required to develop/maintain agreements
- In collaboration with Boomi and partner product management and other technical staff, lead the development of technical specifications for select engineering projects
- Collaborate with marketing, business development, technical support, product management, engineering, and other groups as needed to manage program operations and to define/develop/execute on partnerships
- Help define and implement new Technology Partner Program strategies
- Recruit new partners
- Report on key ecosystem metrics
- Provide program management expertise to manage the design and delivery of additional projects as required
- 7+ years of Program Management or Product Management experience in the SaaS space
- 3+ years direct experience with some combination of Application Integration, ETL, API Management, Master Data Management, EDI, or Workflow Automation
- Experience developing and/or architecting SaaS software solutions-- must be able to credibly engage in architectural/design discussions with product and engineering leads
- Experience with agile software development practices
- Strong knowledge of Java applications, development practices, and SDKs
- Strong knowledge of enterprise technologies including APIs, ESB, OData, JMS, SOAP, RESTful Web Services, etc.
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of Boomi and present to all levels of business and technical decision makers
- Desire and ability to evangelize partnerships internally and externally
- Strong cross-group collaboration skills
- Must be a self-starter with excellent ability to work independently
- Estimated 25% travel, included but not limited to partner meetings, conferences, on-site enablement activities
- PgMP/PMP certified
- Software development experience or skills a plus
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience leading integration connector development projects
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Engineering Remote Job ID: R88278
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Product Manager, Connectivity California
- Product Specialist - San Francisco Bay Area (Remote) Multiple Locations
- Dell Technologies Select Enterprise Architect Multiple Locations