Sr. Boomi Enterprise Account ExecutiveSan Francisco, California, Remote - California, United States (All Other);Remote - California, United States (Bay Area) 11/19/2018
- This job represents a balanced sales effort of product and services knowledge and selling skills
- Grows the territory/account base to attain financial objectives
- Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements
- Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting
- Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
- Supports large complex accounts
- Analyzes and leverages industry, competitor and market data to set strategy
- Gains access and manages relationships with senior level executives
- Identifies business trends and leverages strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering and position ourselves to capture business
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with our solutions
- Establishes performance goals and metrics to drive execution
- Conducts informal coaching sessions with internal teams
- Provides insight and thought leadership to customers in order to create and leverage strategic partnership
- World class account manager with strong boardroom/executive presence
- Seen internally and externally as the senior authority in a given segment and/or channel
- At times, leveraged to coach/mentor others
- Anticipates customer needs beyond existing scope of our products and services
- Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize our opportunity while meeting the customer’s needs
- Provides team leadership on large, complex opportunities
- May be assigned to specific national account(s) that traditionally has the highest complexity and strategic importance to the firm
- 10+ years enterprise software sales experience
- Proven ability to drive 7 figure software sales cycles working with Sr. executives
- Verifiable proof of year over year quota achievement
- Strong oral and writing skills
- Technical skills a positive not critical
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: Outside-Sales Job ID: R78848
Related Job Opportunities
- Data Center Sales Manager - Direct Sales California
- Business Development Manager – Strategic ISV Alliances Multiple Locations
- Client Principal - Global Accounts California
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.