Territory Account Executive, Commercial Sales (Medium Business)Remote - California, United States (LA/Orange County) 08/12/2019
Territory Account Executive, Commercial Sales (Medium Business) - Los Angeles
Would you be interested in joining a company that could provide you with some of the best sales training in the IT industry? Do you have at least 2 years of relationships sales experience in IT products, solutions or services? Have you been looking at ways to take your sales career to the next level? Are you open to taking direction from our Senior Sales Professionals? If so, we would love to speak to you.
We are currently seeking a Territory Account Executive to manage Mid Market business accounts. This is a field sales role that will work in territory and in support of Medium Business Inside Sales Reps. The team is focused on growing business with existing Dell Technologies' Medium Business customers and acquiring new customers. The successful candidate will effectively communicate Dell Technologies' value proposition, strategies, services, and products to customers while selling our full portfolio of solutions. This is a high-volume and fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for growing business with existing customers and acquiring new customers
- Qualify and develop sales opportunities
- Interfaces directly with customers, providing solutions, developing new business and maintaining a positive ongoing relationship
- Understands Go to Market strategy and value proposition
- Drives vertical expertise within the segment and facilitates feedback to the product group and business operations on customer requirements
- Penetrate addressable whitespace in existing accounts
- 2+ years’ equivalent technical solution sales experience
- Customer oriented
- Experience with prospecting, cold-calling or otherwise acquiring new business in a sales role
- Basic knowledge of Dell EMC products and services
- Must live in the territory they service
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales Remote Job ID: R030236
Related Job Opportunities
- Strategist - State and Local Government Multiple Locations
- Dell CSG Sales Engineer Multiple Locations
- Dell Technologies Select-Enterprise Architect Multiple Locations