PowerMax Systems Engineer - HybridNew York City, New York, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States;Chicago, Illinois, United States;Fairfield, Connecticut, United States;Farmington Hills, Michigan, United States;Franklin, Massachusetts, United States;Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States;Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States;Nashua, New Hampshire, United States;Providence, Rhode Island, United States;Remote - Connecticut, United States (NY Metro);Remote - Illinois, United States;Remote - Maine, United States;Remote - Maryland, United States (COUNTY - All Other);Remote - Maryland, United States (COUNTY - Charles, Prince Georges, Montgomery);Remote - Massachusetts, United States;Remote - Michigan, United States;Remote - Minnesota, United States;Remote - New Hampshire, United States;Remote - New Jersey, United States;Remote - New York, United States (All Other);Remote - New York, United States (NY Metro);Remote - Pennsylvania, United States;Remote - Vermont, United States;Southborough, Massachusetts, United States;Warren, New Jersey, United States;Washington, DC, District of Columbia, United States 06/11/2019
PowerMax Systems Engineer
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a PowerMax System Engineer on our Modern Data Center team in United State.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
- Possesses strong PowerMax, detailed product/technology/industry knowledge. Knowledge of job associated software and applications.
- Works with Sales Team to develop and implement PowerMax specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
- Maintains knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to PowerMax solutions, and train the account team.
- Anticipates technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of business requirements back into engineering and marketing organizations.
- Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of PowerMax sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Leads technical PowerMax sales calls.
- Configures and documents software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives.
- Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately.
- Qualifies PowerMax sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed PowerMax solution and business case to customers, prospects and Dell Technology management.
- Participates in mentorship of more junior TC family members.
- PowerMax Skills.
- VMAX Skills.
- Cross-Functional skill.
- Results driven.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Customer focused.
- Consultative skills.
- 8 yrs + experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Engineering Job ID: R63600
Related Job Opportunities
- Associate Systems Engineer (GSAP) Massachusetts
- Senior Manager Presales (SAP Global Program) Massachusetts
- Salesforce Principal Engineer, IT Architecture Massachusetts