To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Account Manager - Dell Advantage (Spanish Speaker)
Primary Location: Casablanca,
Additional Location(s): Casablanca, Morocco
Account Manager – Dell Advantage (Spanish Speaker)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Account Manager on our BusinessDevelopment team in Morocco.
Endless challenges and rewards. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility. Here, we create sales opportunities by identifying and developing alliances & relationship programs.
Do you have your four-year degree and at least one year of Sales or Marketing experience? Are you passionate about working with customers and building relationships? Join our team!
The Member Purchase Program and the Dell University SCI (Higher Education Student Computing Initiatives) team is a strategic team within our consumer sales organization focused on gaining market share for specific verticals (Commercial Employee Purchase and Students).
We are hiring a hybrid Account manager + business development professional to help grow our market share within these verticals. This person will be responsible for developing programs within a defined territory.
The team is focused on developing new business opportunities and interacts directly with customers on a daily basis.
You will also be responsible for leveraging our commercial relationships to develop new and innovative ways to reach our consumer customer base. You will be responsible for driving sales by securing marketing placements and developing unique program opportunities within your specific set of accounts. The ideal candidate will find creative ways to engage key influencers to gain their support in active promotion of our offers and campaigns. Our strategic account managers work with large amounts of information and must be comfortable drawing conclusions and driving actions from their analysis.
You will :
- Utilize sales tools and marketing resources to drive balanced growth between core account set and new account acquisition. Utilize sales tools and marketing resources to drive balanced growth between core account set and new account acquisition.
- Research new account acquisition opportunities leveraging Retention, Acquisition, Development account and share of wallet data. & Responsible for weekly performance reporting of the program results.
- Maintain and update program coordinators contacts. Use sales tools to identify program coordinators, either in existing or prospective accounts. Come up with unique, creative solutions and to engage with target market. & Recommend business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests. Build relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dells technology, products, services.
- Provide leadership and support to maintain and build relationships with the Online, Planning, Merchandising and Finance teams & Work with account support resources to effectively channel and resolve customer and segment partner escalations. Engage outbound sales support team to follow up on prospective leads and prioritization of outbound call activities.
- Candidate will need to be able to deliver Director and C-level level presentations/briefings
- 3+ years of work experience with Bachelor's degree, Prior sales experience with a base pay and commission structure, Prior IT experience preferred
- Excellent French & English & Spanish communication skills, written and spoken
- Strong project manager, Strong leadership skills and an ownership mindset & Strong influencing skills and ability to build lasting relationships across multiple layers in the organization & Strong understanding and project experience in business strategies and drivers
- Ability to think strategically, and collaborate effectively & Ability to communicate and interact with executive leadership & Proficiency in using Microsoft tools – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical thinking skills, Effective project and change management skills and experience & Excellent organization, prioritization.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’ve got what it takes to shape the vision and strategy for ground-breaking products, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.