(French/English) Virtualisation Technical Support Advisor (Wyse) (f/m)Montpellier, France, Casablanca, Morocco 08/01/2018
Virtualisation Technical Support Advisor (Wyse)
We have an unrivalled opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Solutions Support Advisor to work with our EMEA ProSupport Enterprise Expert Centre staff, offering the highest level of technical support and remote advisory services to Dell’s Enterprise customer base on high-end/high value-add enterprise solutions/technologies including messaging, back-up/recovery & archiving, virtualisation, operating systems, networks & security and databases. No other opportunity offers you such a high level of exposure to such a large enterprise client base and the associated enterprise solutions and technologies.
As part of the Solutions Support Team (SST) you will be responsible for the overall Customer Experience (CE) of Dell's Enterprise customers.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Delivering phone and e-mail based resolution for advanced software customer escalations through troubleshooting, research, environment replication & identification of workarounds.
- Actively supporting the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution while keeping the customer informed throughout life of the incident (s)
- Interlocking with Technical Account Managers (TAMs) and Regional Sales Account Managers (SAMs) to address customer issues and queries.
- Attending required technical training sessions and making effective use of assigned lab time while securing relevant industry certifications.
- Co-ordinating resources to resolve technical issues and turn around strained relationships at large high profile accounts in both pre and post-sale stages
- Act as a trusted advisor to the management team on the technical front.
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Six or more years of enterprise level networking and virtualization experience, particularly within large data centre environments. Relevant industry certifications as listed below.
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of the following: VMware View, XenApp, XenDesktop, Citrix Vdi-in-a-box, Wyse Device Manager, Wyse Virtual Desktop Accelerator (VDA).
- Advanced knowledge of protocols and technologies used in VDI solutions: RDP/RemoteFX, PCoIP, ICA/HDX, VNC.
- Advanced knowledge of at least two of the following: W2K3, W2K8, RedHat Enterprise Linux or SuSE Linux Enterprise Server, VMware vSphere, Citrix XenServer, Wyse ThinOS, Wyse Linux v6, Microsoft Windows CE, XP.
- Proven track record in troubleshooting complex solutions, ideally in the VDI space.
- Industry certifications (SCS or STS for SMP/Notification Server, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, CNE, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA, CCSP, RHCE, RHCA, Solaris SCSA, VCP, VCI)
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Fluency in another European language would be a plus.
Whether your background is in hardware or software, or you’re at home with both, a career with us promises great training (and assistance to acquire professional certificates) and development, a fantastic work/life balance and real opportunities to progress. Language skills are a must, as we support our EMEA customers in 20 different languages. Apply today to the World’s largest start up
Job Family: Product-Services Graduates Job ID: R58022
Related Job Opportunities
- Client Technical Support Specialist Casablanca, Morocco
- Inside Product Specialist Casablanca, Morocco
- Central Europe Retail Controller - Financial Analysis Sr. Advisor Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.