Global Account Quality Data InternCasablanca, Morocco 04/24/2018
Global Account Quality Data Intern
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Global Data management Organization at Dell, we are looking for a Global Account Quality Data Intern join our team in Casablanca.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Data stewardship is part of the Global Data Management (GDM) organization and supports EMEA scope. Data Stewards team are critical to affect the desired GDM and stakeholder outcomes. The analysts supports Sales organization by performing E2E Data quality initiatives to ensure the accuracy, completeness and integrity of Customer Data in internal Data Bases such as Gii, Goal, Sales Compensation tool (Coin$) and Sales Force.com.
Key responsibilities are:
• Review data placed into a data warehouse (Affinity) for accuracy, according to The Data Governance in place.
• Responsible for identifying data quality gaps and perform an E2E clean up taking into consideration any impacted downstream data.
• Take positive actions to retire obsolete or unused Data (Account De-duplication / Account hierarchy simplification…)
• Ensure Data reconcilability between tools and systems.
• Develop, document and maintain data quality standards.
• Support initiatives of Data process design, documentation and business rules library enrichment.
• Fluency in English is required
• Fluency in Portuguese, spanish or any other foreign language is a plus
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills is required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to present findings and recommendation
• Attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent time management and work prioritization, ability to multi-task.
• Demonstrated good project management skills.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Related Job Opportunities
- Sales Intern Casablanca, Morocco
- Sales Intern-English & French Speaker Casablanca, Morocco
- Client Solutions Intern Casablanca, Morocco
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.