Global Data Management Onboarding Intern - EMEACasablanca, Morocco 10/08/2019
Global data management Onboarding Intern - EMEA
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Global Data management Organization at Dell, we are looking for a Global data management Onboarding Intern join our team in Casablanca.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Data stewardship is part of the Global Data Management (GDM) organization and supports EMEA scope. Data Stewards team are critical to affect the desired Global Data management and stakeholder outcomes. The analysts support Sales organization by performing E2E Data quality initiatives to ensure the accuracy, completeness and integrity of Customer Data in internal Data Bases such as Goal, Sales Compensation tool (Coin$) and Sales Force.com.
- Maintain closed loop process to assure that all new accounts are fully created within the requested SLA
- Consistently improve End to End Onboarding experience
- Provide consistent communication of support and changes to all Dell EMC Partner Program support teams (GCC, Marketing, BI/IT, etc.)
- Align metrics and communication to common global standards.
- Own data quality and accuracy of account creation in MB EMEA space
Required Skills & Competencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, Fluency in English and French is required, other European languages will be a plus
- Execute periodic Partner Registration, publication and constantly look for process enhancement and reports automation
- Strong analytical skills, multitasking and multiple priorities. Own, participate and drive to completeness all assigned tasks, Functional technical skills experienced in MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS SharePoint and relevant reporting tools
- Proactively analyze business intelligence and internal reports in identifying automation and improvement gap to maximize productivity, Review data placed into a data warehouse for accuracy, according to The Data Governance in place.
- Ensure Data reconcilability between tools and systems. And Support initiatives of Data process design, documentation and business rules library enrichment.
- Responsible for identifying data quality gaps and perform an E2E clean up taking into consideration any impacted downstream data.
- Work closely with stakeholders, i.e. Sales, Sales Support, Finance, Business; Develop, document and maintain data quality standards.Take positive actions to retire obsolete or unused Data (Account De-duplication / Account hierarchy simplification…)
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well-being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: Internships Student Job ID: R038230
Related Job Opportunities
- Global data management Onboarding Intern - MB Commercial Casablanca, Morocco
- Credit Intern - France, Spain, Portugal Casablanca, Morocco
- Sales Intern- English Speaker Casablanca, Morocco