Graduate Inside Product SpecialistCasablanca, Morocco 02/14/2020
Graduate Inside Product Specialist -English Speaker
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Inside Product Specialist on our Sales team team in Casablanca
Dell’s global business is based on expertise. It takes extraordinary knowledge to create technology that drives human progress. And it takes expert insight to sell those groundbreaking products. Our Product Specialists get to know a limited number of specialized products and services inside and out. As well as selling them directly, we’re called in to identify and support opportunities within particular customer accounts. We are the difference makers.
- Provides direction and guidance/mentor to team members and coaches others in closing the most complex deals
- Advanced level specialized sales representative, influencing how others engage and interact across the segment
- Organizes senior internal/external resources in response to,and in anticipation of customer needs & Maintains relationships at executive leadership and departmental levels to lead to new business opportunities
- Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend highly complex alternative technology solutions
- Understands and leverages solutions and can explain how complex multi-faceted solutions will benefit the overall business
- Fluent in English & Graduated in the last 3 years
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in Business & Technology
- Strong level of competency in providing total solutions and providing cross segment teamwork
- Exhibits a broad based knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding
- Gains industry certifications & Customer relationships
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to become an expert in some of the tech world’s most innovative offerings, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Inside-Sales Product-Specialist Job ID: R059276