HR Administrative InternCasablanca, Morocco 09/11/2019
HR Administrative Intern
At Dell, we do not just evolve technology – we evolve people too. This is why our Human Resource Team is integral to our strategy for growth and transformation. Our teams is now looking for an HR Administration Intern for Morocco based in Casablanca.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Key Responsibilities :
Within the Human Resources department, you will work in collaboration with the administrative team to manage the daily tasks assigned to you. This is a paid internship under Anapec contract that will last 24 months. The main tasks are:
- Preparing and distributing letters, work certificates …
- Archiving documents in personnel files
- Managing employees requests by answering their questions
- Supporting the administrative tasks by managing employees ‘working time and holidays
- Other duties of personnel administration can be required
- University educated or equivalent (Minimum Bachelor’s degree)
- Obtained your degree in the last 12 months
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills, both written and verbal, in French and English
- Multitasking, organization skills, and attention to detail
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well-being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Related Job Opportunities
- Graduate Data Science Intern - Big Data Specialty Casablanca, Morocco
- Global Account Quality Data Intern Casablanca, Morocco
- Sales Operations Intern-French & English speaker Casablanca, Morocco