Networking Technical Sales Representative - English Speaker
Primary Location: Casablanca, Morocco
Networking Technical Sales Specialist - English Speaker
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Technical Sales Specialist on our Pre-sales team in Casablanca, Morocco.
The Dell networking portfolio enables customers to meet the demands of modern workloads from the edge to the core to the cloud – today and tomorrow. Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell, we’re determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, datacenter solutions, services and packaged software. Our Inside Technical Sales Teams breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web and email.
- Harness an extensive portfolio knowledge to design datacenter solutions
- Act as a technical resource to help the sales organisation meet its objectives
- Provide expert guidance and direction to the Core Sales team on Dell EMC’s infrastructure and enterprise solutions
- Stay up-to-date on new and competitive products, technology and services offerings
- Identifying and influencing customer key decision makers
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or other related technical discipline
- Strong analytical, decision-making and organisational skills
- A willingness to learn and a desire to succeed
- A team player with good communication skills
- Team spirit
Apply now !
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
#LIPriorityJob ID: R089617