Sales Compensation Financial Senior AnalystCasablanca, Morocco 11/12/2019
Sales Compensation Financial Senior Analyst
Do you have strong experience in finance or financial services that shows impressive business acumen? In Finance, we are looking for a Sales Compensation Financial Senior Analystto join our team in Casablancaand play a key role in the evolution of Dell in EMEA.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The overall purpose of this role is to manage the Sales Compensation Plan (SCP) process for one or several EMEA countries, segments and functions and be the main business partner within SCP. As part of the SCP team you will ensure process compliance with the Sales Compensation Plan and SCP Policy, contribute to SCP process standardization, centralization and simplification. Daily tasks include:
- Manage end to end sales commissions process for complex countries/functions under your Scope respecting deadlines as per SCP calendar and payroll calendar, and Be subject matter expert in commissions area, coordinate and support SCP activities within team
- Complete pay review & resolve issues before commissions submission to payroll, make sure SCP attainment and commission payout per individuals is calculated correctly and on time
- Business partnering with Senior management, Finance, Sales, Sales Ops, HR and Payroll, provide them with accurate and timely information & follow up on the issues
- Effectively interact with Sales and Finance population and resolve autonomously the majority of questions and potential conflicts regarding SCP; help other team members to solve their issues, and Perform business analysis on sales commissions to support management understanding and decision making
- Coordinate team work and backfill others when needed, train junior team members, and Ensure process compliance to the commission rules, and Lead exception review process, support and coordinate SCP committee meetings, and Lead commissions related projects and process improvement activities, and Support SCP manager in team management, team development activities, and help to improve team spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven experience working with business partners
- Analytical and detail oriented profile , with Integrity and trust and with Extensive excel proficiency and databases skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, and Good organization and time management skills, and Strong problem solving and process improving ability
- Comfort around higher management, and Comfort with changing environment and able to work under the pressure and within tight deadlines
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the analytical acumen to influence significant decisions across a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Finance Sales Job ID: R045506