Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell Technologies, we aim to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This begins with our ground-breaking portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Our Inside Sales Account Reps breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web and email.
Join us as a Sales intern on our Inside Sales team in Casablanca to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Sales Intern is responsible for supporting the Sales team to achieve their business goals for the French region.
• Working with sales team, sales management and support services sales specialists on account planning activity
• Proactively identifying customer needs/requirements and recommending/quoting appropriate Dell Services • Staying up-to-date with all new services offerings and Solutions, including market and competition trend
• Acting as a subject matter expert on all elements of the Services portfolio to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives
• Focusing on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards and ethics through engaging with the customer directly whilst building a relationship
• Developing, implementing and following up on plans to ensure best in class performance for the programs that he/she is responsible for
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Graduated less than 12 months ago with a Bachelors degree or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French
• Proficient in managing time and resources
• Team Working spirit
• Good knowledge of IT service offerings and mastering Excel and MS office suite
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here