Senior Manager TSR for METACasablanca, Morocco 09/11/2019
Regional manager META Inside Technical Presales
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Regional manager META Inside Technical Presales on our Inside Presales Team across META.
Not even ground-breaking products sell themselves. That’s the job of our inside sales professionals. They take to market a product portfolio that includes PCs, electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Inside Sales Management is all about managing, inspiring and motivating professionals at all levels to deliver against targets. Beyond day-to-day people management, our team also shapes, executes and communicates specific sales strategies.
- Manage managers, setting up a clear vision, articulating the strategic direction and growth strategy for the business and identifying the key enablers for success
- Ability to manage remote teams and team leaders.
- Carries a high complexity and revenue responsibility in segment/vertical
- The Technical Sales Manager is expected to drive YoY Revenue and Market share growth across the key lines of business
- Leader who motivates and drives the inside Presale organization to meet or exceed performance objectives through effective management and resources
- Applies influence and negotiation skills to drive business results. Is expected to collaborate with key stake holders both internal and external.
Required Skills & Competencies
- 18 months minimum tenure in the current position
- 7 + years of leadership experience is required
- Deep understanding and experience in the META region is a plus.
- Having experience in transforming roles/responsibilities is a plus.
- Expected to have a good understanding of Dell Technologies Infrastructure Portfolio (Server, Storage, Backup, Networking Solutions, etc...)
- Advanced business and finance acumen essential with the expectation that the individual creates Business plans for sales forecasting
- Experienced and responsible for various go to market plans. Partners with Marketing on quarterly programs and activities to increase sales growth and new customer acquisition
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re an inspirational motivator of people and a visionary sales strategist, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Inside-Sales Job ID: R031441
Related Job Opportunities
- Inside Product Specialist -Services Sales Casablanca, Morocco
- Inside Product Specialist Casablanca, Morocco
- Graduate Technical Sales Representative - French Speaker Casablanca, Morocco