Business Development ManagerSingapore, Singapore 02/26/2019
Account Executive 2, Business Development - Sales
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Business Development Manager - Channel Renewal Sales on our Inside Sales team in Singapore.
At Dell, we create products and services that change the game for good. We’re always innovating, always improving and always moving forward. We like to think our customers will be with us for life. That’s where our Renewals team comes in. Implementing and managing contract renewal initiatives, they make sure renewals of our relationships go smoothly. They get things done on time, every time. Striving to retain every customer, they protect our contract revenue stream. And they make sure customers appreciate valuable upgrades and add-ons.
Works closely with new and existing partners to establish relationships that drive the renewals business. Responsible for driving Channel revenue growth consistent with the overall revenue and growth targets of the region, theatre and the corporation. Well versed in renewal sales methodology including product positioning, objection handling, financial selling, and account planning as well as forecasting. Renewal revenue opportunities are identified and realized through research, collaboration, influence, relationship/account management with and through, distributors, resellers, partners, partner's lines of business and direct sales in assigned territory or region. Carries out channel renewals programs and represents Dell EMC in all activities associated with channel renewals support. Observes and educates partners about their opportunities. Works with partners on developing a joint go to market business plan and facilitates partnering efforts with EMC Field Sales management. Engages EMC Field Sales, renewal reps and extended Channel team early on how to communicate strategy and ensure collaboration. Understands how to work with all assigned partners types. Adds value in the sales cycle of partner's opportunity by acting as a Dell EMC renewal sales coach or by contributing personally in a given customer opportunity. Strategically aligned to our Partners and renewals sales teams.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executes and educates partner community on channel renewal programs and influences the adoption of Dell EMC solutions
- Manages the channel partner relationship, engagement, and achievement of joint objectives through the partner planning process.
- Develops and implements strategies for targeted accounts
- Maintains a network among field sales and the channel organization, as well as colleagues and customers to share information and build renewal sales plans.
- Anticipates the customer's needs & formulates effective solutions
- Leverages cross functional resources
- May work with some supervision
- In-depth knowledge of industry and multiple areas of Channel sales
- Anticipates any key issues and business priorities that affect Partners stakeholders as well as Dell EMC
- Demonstrates understanding in Partner financials, profitability and business models
- Builds & manages business plans for increasing mutual profitability
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Ability to prioritize projects and/or deliverables
- Ability to drive accurate and timely decisions
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving & escalation management skills
Typically requires 5+ years of Inside Sales, Service Sales, Renewals Sales or Channel Sales experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’ve got the talent to build strong bonds with key customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Outside-Sales Job ID: R52398
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Account Manager - Data Protection Solutions, Enterprise SG Singapore, Singapore
- Dell Financial Services Account Executive Multiple Locations
- Sales Account Executive, Public Sector Singapore, Singapore
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.