Dell Boomi Senior Presales EngineerSingapore, Singapore 09/06/2018
Dell Boomi Senior Presales Engineer – Singapore
Dell Boomi, a business unit of Dell, is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to the largest global enterprises—trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on-premise applications. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle Taleo, Rolls Royce, Aetna, GE and NASDAQ rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration.
We currently have an opening on our team for an experienced Senior Presales Engineer in Singapore to work with customers, prospects and partners by providing comprehensive technical guidance regarding integration strategy and implementation using the Boomi AtomSphere and Master Data Management (MDM), API Management and Workflow (BPM) platforms.
- Act as primary technical evangelist on behalf of Dell Boomi and the Boomi AtomSphere Platform in optimizing adoption and use of its service
- Work closely with partners to gather requirements and design complex business application and data integration solutions
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical integration requirements and designs
- Quickly research and evaluate partner’s application to assess integration methodology
- Become a product expert of the Boomi AtomSphere integration platform
- Support partner enablement and means to accelerate partner’s time to delivering the Boomi AtomSphere solution
- Recommend best practices and consultative approach for implementing integrations using the Boomi AtomSphere integration platform
- Define and promote the adoption of best practices of Dell Boomi's products throughout the AtomSphere user community
- 5+ years’ experience with presales, client facing work in the application integrations space
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Excellent analytical and procedural thinking skills
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technology, and systems integration design
- Strong oral and written communication, customer focused acumen
- Strong understanding of JSON, XML, SOAP, oData and REST based web services APIs, and HTTP communication
- Familiarity with Boomi AtomSphere or other visual-based integration development/mapping tools
- Familiarity with EDI, Master Data Management (MDM), API Management and/or Workflow (BPM) tools
- Technical and/or functional experience with using or integrating with common business applications such as: Salesforce (including Apex and VisualForce), NetSuite (including SuiteScripting), Taleo, Workday, AWS, Azure, Microsoft Dynamics products, Oracle, SAP, etc
- Database skills including SQL, data modeling, and databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
- General knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.)
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service paradigm and enabling technologies
- Effectively manage multiple engagements at one time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Engineering Sales Job ID: R67322
Related Job Opportunities
- Consultant, Product Program Management Singapore, Singapore
- Sales Account Executive - Singapore Enterprise Singapore, Singapore
- UDS Enterprise - Sales Product Specialist Singapore, Singapore
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.