Boomi Enterprise Account ExecutiveResearch Triangle Park, North Carolina, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States 02/14/2020
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the 6th year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 10,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
- This job represents a balanced sales effort of product and services knowledge and selling skills.
- Grows the territory/account base to attain financial objectives
- Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements
- Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting
- Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
- 10+ years enterprise software sales experience
- Supports large complex accounts
- Analyzes and leverages industry, competitor and market data to set strategy
- Gains access and manages relationships with senior level executives
- Identifies business trends and leverages strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering and position ourselves to capture business Interfaces directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with our solutions
- Establishes performance goals and metrics to drive execution
- Conducts informal coaching sessions with internal teams
- Provides insight and thought leadership to customers in order to create and leverage strategic partnership
- World class account manager with strong boardroom/executive presence
- Seen internally and externally as the senior authority in a given segment and/or channel
- At times, leveraged to coach/mentor others
- Anticipates customer needs beyond existing scope of our products and services
- Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize our opportunity while meeting the customer’s needs
- Provides team leadership on large, complex opportunities
- May be assigned to specific national account(s) that traditionally has the highest complexity and strategic importance to the firm
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Boomi Product Overview: Boomi product overviewJob Family: Outside-Sales Boomi Job ID: R059010