Senior Cloud Customer Success Manager - Opportunity for Working Remotely
Primary Location: Charlotte,North Carolina
VMware is looking for a Senior Cloud Customer Success Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment and brings experience supporting enterprise customers in a SaaS business model. We seek an expert when it comes to onboarding, adoption, expansion and retention.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate and partner with individuals at all levels of the organization, up to an including senior leadership, by creating custom success plans and delivering QBRs. You will be instrumental in building our Customer Success Management practice while assisting high profile strategic customers realize their desired business outcomes; and you will do with some of the most disruptive technologies on the market today, with VMware Cloud on AWS being a prime example.
If you are as passionate about Customer Success as we are, we would love to have you on our growing team.
Customer Value Realization:
- Primary responsibility for understanding customer’s roadmap and use cases, becoming a trusted advisor to assist them realizing their on-prem or cloud strategy including challenging customers to think in new and creative ways that enable them to maximize value
- Manage assigned customers and serve as the first line of contact, post-sales and prior to production
- Proactively Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the product team to build a risk mitigation plan
- Customer Champion and Advocate
- Ensure customer needs and challenges are communicated and understood by Executives and functional teams.
- Drive resolution of problems or critical issues for assigned customers by aligning appropriate resources, including professional communication with all stakeholders
- Anticipate future customer needs and proactively reach out to resources at VMware to address them
- Meet with customers on a regular basis to proactively monitor deployment velocity and work towards addressing any deployment blockers
- Create a Customer Success Plan that tracks milestones and measure progress against the same
- Proactively take actions for customers below threshold health score
- Leverage CS analytics for identifying predictive indicators of churn and take mitigating actions
- Conduct periodic touchpoints to measure customer satisfaction and product deployment levels
- Monitor Customer Health Score in CS platform
Adoption and Customer Retention:
- Share customer feedback with BUs and R&D for product development
- Gather case studies and identify customer references
- Proactively review customer consumption and billing to help customers optimize their investment
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition
- Help to identify, generate and facilitate additional revenue leads and share with the account team.
- Drive organic growth and expansion within assigned accounts
- Lead upsell efforts by identifying additional use cases and positioning new solution offerings to clients
Demonstrated track record of successfully managing complex customer relationships in a technology service industry
- Excellent communication skills, including with internal and external stakeholders and all levels of management
- Proven record of driving issues to resolution with great customer satisfaction
- Ability to manage multiple customer accounts, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills
- Willing to be a hands-on contributor and a proactive team player
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- 5+ years of customer success experience preferably in SaaS organization
- 4-year degree required
- Ability to travel up to 30% as needed
- Fluency in written and verbal French
- Experience in change management, decision making, planning, and process improvement/business transformation
- Previous customer success experience in a SaaS organization
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Services Sales
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-05-05
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2108860