Advisor, Customer AdvocacyChesterbrook, Pennsylvania 11/08/2019
Advisor, Customer Advocacy
Why Work at Dell Boomi?
Dell Boomi is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world and part of Dell technologies. Dell Boomi is expanding our team with this newly created opportunity. We are the recognized leader for the fourth year in a row in iPaas (integration platform as a service). We are a disciplined agile organization and we combine a Silicon Valley culture, modern development approach, and infrastructure with the organizations’ core expertise and values. Our cloud-native platform and suite of tools drive software innovation for many of the world’s most admired brands, helping customers move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility. We optimize for change and teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions.
Our methodology is about continuous improvement, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our 1000+ employees worldwide subscribe to a culture of collaboration. We make a point to bring empathy to each and every project, and are guided by a purposeful mission—to transform how the world integrates solutions. Learn more at www.boomi.com .
If you want to join an 1000+ person start-up that is a part of the best global technology company in the world, this is an amazing opportunity.
- Maximize retention and identify growth opportunities with your account portfolio
- Manage the overall post-sales account success(technical, commercial) with the support of the Dell Boomi teams (Product, Services, Support)
- Understanding of customer requirements and drive internally (enhancements, fixes) to accelerate and remove barriers to customer adoption and growth
- Identify opportunities for expansion associated with their adoption of the Dell Boomi product portfolio and collaborate with internal stakeholders (account, product teams.)
- Partner with our subscription sales makers during the sales cycle on the value of the Dell Boomi Professional Services as part of the Success Assurance program
- 3+ years of experience working as either Architect, Engineer or Consulting role with Account management focus
- Experience with Commercial IT organization
- Ability to address topics such as business value and total cost of ownership, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully handle solution and services scoping to define a Statement of Work
- Experience in collaborating with Systems Integrators
- Excellent ability to understand and communicate complex business and technical subjects to both Management and Technical audiences.
- Experience with cloud and application integration and B2B integration
- Excellent business, analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to meet and exceed retention targets
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to champion great customer experiences at a global organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Boomi Corporate-Development Job ID: R042158
Related Job Opportunities
- Principal DevOps Engineer Pennsylvania
- Software Senior Engineer Pennsylvania
- Principal Software Engineer - Java Developer - APIM Pennsylvania