Analyst, Internal Communications & Project Manager, Boomi PMOChesterbrook, Pennsylvania 07/10/2019
Senior Analyst, Project / Program Management, Boomi PMO
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Project / Program Manager in our new Boomi Program Management Office team in Chesterbrook, PA.
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
- Lead multiple cross-functional projects that transform how we do business. Prioritize efforts and secure resources for accelerating our growth.
- Impact the creation and success of the Boomi Program Management Office by influencing key decision makers with data-driven business cases.
- Own and drive success by collaborating with the correct stakeholder, escalating issues effectively, and communicating wins.
- Coordinate the creation of necessary training materials
- Innovate, discover, drive and succeed as a team
- Career experience overcoming barriers and influencing outcomes
- Career experience driving quantified results
- Team player, self-starter, with proven track record of working in collaborate environment
- Experience with Internal Communications, preferable within a Brand/Creative team
- Career experience and desire to learn technical product knowledge
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Creative problem-solving and a positive attitude
- Attention to detail, deep organizational skills
- Experience leading a team at various levels of experience and style
- Experience working with IT technical resources
- Desire to become PMP certified
Job Family: Business-Support Boomi
Job ID: R67344
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 05 August 2019.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Related Job Opportunities
- Dell Boomi Internal Communications Manager Multiple Locations
- Dell Boomi Senior Design Technologist Multiple Locations
- Dell Boomi Inside Sales Engineer Pennsylvania