Boomi Accounting ConsultantChesterbrook, Pennsylvania 02/25/2019
Dell Boomi’s finance group is seeking a senior level accountant to assist in managing the accounting responsibilities and financial reporting of the Dell Boomi business. Boomi is a high growth SaaS business and a completely separate entity from Dell Technologies, with its own balance sheet, rev rec, accrual/deferral, cash & cash application, AR, Netsuite/Oracle ledger, own instance of Ariba, bad debt provision, policy interpretation and application. The candidate will share responsibility for all accounting functions, including revenue recognition, intercompany, global, implementation of new FASB standards (606, 842, etc.), cashflow and financial statements, flux analysis, external/consolidation reporting, communication and collaboration with Dell Tech accounting, successfully scaling and completing the quarter end close, including driving accuracy and reduction of cycle time. This role will be a great development opportunity to fully round out an individual’s exposure and experience across different finance and accounting functions of a $100M+, hyper-growth company.
The accountant will join a small accounting team within a larger finance organization and will share the following key responsibilities:
- Manage and record intercompany transactions and cash settlements between Boomi and other Dell Tech entities
- Research and follow-up on any identified reconciling items, and prepare and report monthly reconciliations
- Partner with and provide summary reporting information to internals teams (Boomi team, cash flow team, treasury operations team, treasury accounting team, external reporting team) in order to facilitate reporting needs within the Company
- Assist with planning and forecasting related to cash flows
- Assess the existing processes and constantly evaluate for improvements
- Display the ability to work independently, proactively solve problems based on management guidance, be detail oriented, summarize information, make decisions based on available facts, and present courses of action and resolutions
- 6+ years of public or industry accounting experience
- CPA preferable
- Experience with Oracle/Netsuite preferable
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Apply now! Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Finance Accounting Job ID: R82756
Related Job Opportunities
- Finance Analyst Professional Services Pennsylvania
- Dell Boomi Billing Analyst Pennsylvania
- Sales Controller Pennsylvania
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.