Boomi Accounting Controls ConsultantChesterbrook, Pennsylvania 02/25/2019
Dell Boomi’s finance group is seeking a senior level accountant to assist in process and controls. Responsibilities include designing and leading the implementation of process improvements, identification of controls in rapidly changing environment and monitoring the day to day control environment. The position requires strong operational experience as well as a strong grasp of internal controls. The ability to think critically and to interact/communicate with staff from various departments and at various levels within the organization is critical.
Boomi is a high growth SaaS business and a completely separate entity from Dell Technologies, with its own balance sheet, rev rec, accrual/deferral, cash & cash application, AR, Netsuite/Oracle ledger, own instance of Ariba, bad debt provision, policy interpretation and application. This role will be in key in establishing effective processes for a complex intercompany selling environment, cross functional collaboration will be key.
- 6+ years of public or industry accounting experience
- CPA preferable
- Experience with Oracle/Netsuite preferable
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Firm understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Section 404 and COSO framework
- Knowledge of accounting best practices
Related Job Opportunities
- Intercompany Accountant Pennsylvania
- Dell Boomi Billing Analyst Pennsylvania
- Dell Boomi Financial Process Management Pennsylvania