Dell Boomi Customer Success Manager – Higher Education
Primary Location: Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania
Remote - Maryland, United States (COUNTY - All Other); Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - Pennsylvania, United States
Customer Success Manager – Higher Education
Why Work at Dell Boomi?
Dell Boomi is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world and part of Dell technologies. Dell Boomi is expanding our team with this newly created opportunity. We are the recognized leader for the fourth year in a row in iPaas (integration platform as a service). We are a disciplined agile organization and we combine a Silicon Valley culture, modern development approach, and infrastructure with the organizations’ core expertise and values. Our cloud-native platform and suite of tools drive software innovation for many of the world’s most admired brands, helping customers move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility. We optimize for change and teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions.
Our methodology is about continuous improvement, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our 1000+ employees worldwide subscribe to a culture of collaboration. We make a point to bring empathy to each and every project, and are guided by a purposeful mission—to transform how the world integrates solutions. Learn more at www.boomi.com .
If you want to join an 1000+ person start-up that is a part of the best global technology company in the world, this is an amazing opportunity.
- Maximize retention and identify growth opportunities with your account portfolio – State, Local, Higher Education (SLED)
- Manage the overall post-sales account success (technical, commercial) with the support of the Dell Boomi teams (Product, Services, Support)
- Understanding of customer requirements and drive internally (enhancements, fixes) to accelerate and remove barriers to customer adoption and growth
- Identify opportunities for expansion associated with their adoption of the Dell Boomi product portfolio and collaborate with internal stakeholders (account, product teams)
- Partner with our subscription sales makers during the sales cycle on the value of the Dell Boomi Professional Services as part of the Success Assurance program
- 5+ years of experience working as either Customer Success, Architect, Engineer or Consulting role with Account management focus in SLED / Public Sector
- Experience with Commercial IT organization
- Ability to address topics such as business value and total cost of ownership, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully handle solution and services scoping to define a Statement of Work
- Experience in collaborating with Systems Integrators
- Excellent ability to understand and communicate complex business and technical subjects to both Management and Technical audiences
- Experience with cloud and application integration and B2B integration
- Excellent business, analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to meet and exceed retention targets
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: DD Month YYYY
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID: R087508