Dell Boomi Global Enablement Instructional DesignerChesterbrook, Pennsylvania, Remote - Texas, United States 02/08/2019
Dell Boomi Global Enablement Instructional Designer
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Instructional Designer on our Global Enablement Team located in the US.
Dell harnesses the power of technology to drive human progress. But ultimately, it’s people who choose how our products will be used. That’s why our Customer Technical Training team has such a vital role to play. They design and deliver all kinds of training courses – from lectures to lab exercises – for the benefit of internal and external customers. Working closely with colleagues, tech experts, partners and customers, they shape curriculum content to suit diverse needs. Everything they do is about unlocking ways to get the best from our technology.
- Develop and standardize a set of curricula and a content framework that can scale and be rapidly deployed for global consumption.
- Collaborate closely with Sales Enablement teammates, including program coordinators and subject matter experts, to collect business requirements and direction.
- Suggest new ideas to the team, infusing your expertise and experience to deliver world class training content.
- Communicate and engage with subject matter experts for launches and initiatives.
- Analyze, design and develop creative training and tools using adult learning principles and multiple modalities.
- Focus on designing and developing eLearning and Virtual Instructor-Led modules to include learner exercises, role play guides, and trainer guides as needed.
- Proactively look for and suggest opportunities to scale, increase efficiency and continually improve content creation and the intake process using impactful metrics to do so.
- BA or BS Degree
- 10+ years of instructional design and content development experience/background
- Knowledge and proven application of instructional theories and adult learning principles in multi-modal instruction
- Experience using standard publishing tools (Microsoft and Adobe products)
- Experience using instructional development tools such as Storyline and Camtasia
- Experience using instructional delivery tools such as Zoom, Skype, Webex and Adobe Connect
- History of developing and deploying training in multiple formats and types (synchronous/asynchronous)
- Ability to communicate with a variety of audience types
- Experience managing ad-hoc aspects of a growing business by leveraging an in-take process and being able to quickly (re)prioritize existing work and manage expectations
- Superior verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to translate ‘I wants’ and turn them into learning objectives
- Experience working with global markets/audience needs
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to proactively suggest impact metrics for content
- Creative problem solving.
- Experience/background in the tech space
- Experience developing blended sales training
- Experience developing curriculum for manager coaching and development
- Experience with learning management systems and software
- Experience with other development tools such as Audacity, PollEverywhere, Kahoot, and Powtoons.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can deliver world-class training that focuses on ground-breaking technology, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 31 May 2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
As a member of the Dell Boomi Global Enablement Team you’ll work closely with our Education Services team to align best practices, curriculums and GTM strategies.
If you’re seeking an opportunity to make an impact, Dell Boomi is the place for you.Job Family: Product-Services Job ID: R86605
Related Job Opportunities
- Client Support Development Program- Technical Support Agent (Round Rock) Texas
- Dell Career ReStart – Multiple positions Multiple Locations
- Enterprise Technical Support Specialist Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.