Dell Boomi Inside Sales EngineerChesterbrook, Pennsylvania 07/16/2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
The Dell Boomi Inside Sales Engineer covering the West US territory, works with the Inside Sales, and dynamic high growth Channel partners, as well as the Engineering teams to bring innovative solutions and strategies that map Dell Boomi Platform solutions and technologies to meet channel partner needs and support the sales process and effort.
- Develop, document and demonstrate integration patterns and strategies, built on the Dell Boomi Platform, delivering world class solutions for our prospects as well as manage full lifecycle RFI/RFP request from customers, prospects and partners
- Conduct discovery discussions with customer personnel, integration architects and development teams to maximize overall opportunity in establishing Dell Boomi Platform as a key driver for customers/partners strategies along with working with sales teams to help manage, support, and prioritize sales opportunities
- Develop, present and deliver high impact demonstrations and prototypes of the Dell Boomi solutions and coordinate/facilitate presales activities, perform discovery, needs gathering and requirement analysis for prospects, partners and customers
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Dell Boomi Platform to all levels including line of business managers and technical architects
- Ensure proposed solution meets the technical and business needs of the customer, provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our CRM system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities, perform problem characterization, reproduction, diagnosis, and root cause analysis
- Participate in this new Dell Boomi Inside Sales Engineering Residency program with the understanding that they will be asked to continuously learn in parallel with the day to day requirements of being an entry level Sales Engineer
- Thrive in an environment where they are allowed the autonomy and independence to ask why something is, and then pursue a solution using the collaborative environment and resources that Dell Boomi has to offer to advocate for their customers
- Have a combination of 2+ years of experience with designing and architecting technological solutions within their academic coursework and/or employment experience. Direct experience with Application Integration, EDI, ETL, API Design preferred
- Have the willingness and desire to continuously develop strong business acumen combined with a deeper understanding of complex and highly scalable technical architectures of enterprise applications and a broad understanding of SaaS technologies, and solutions
- Evangelize, both internally and externally, the Dell Boomi vision and ensure we deliver world class solutions to our customers and partners, with the belief that the small business that they create solutions for today, may become the S&P 500 companies of tomorrow when leveraging Dell Boomi
- Quantify their initial knowledge of, and show demonstrated, continuous growth of domain knowledge with enterprise technologies including JSON, SOA, ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/RESTful/oData APIs, Databases, EDI et al.
- Have the business savvy to listen to our customers, understand, probe, and then interpret our customer needs to demonstrate quantifiable business value. Strong consultative selling acumen and demonstrated success in prior roles will be valued for this position along with the ability to present to all levels of business and technical decision makers in order to instill credibility across Development organization.
- Have a desire to work with the latest and greatest web technologies as required, as well as a willingness to interact with the product groups and act as an advocate for the customer Preferences
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar, Information Systems career training program completion being preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Engineering Sales Boomi Job ID: R023677
Related Job Opportunities
- Dell Boomi Internal Communications Manager Multiple Locations
- Principal Technical Writer Pennsylvania
- Dell Boomi Senior Design Technologist Multiple Locations