Dell Boomi Inside Sales Engineering ManagerChesterbrook, Pennsylvania 05/15/2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 8,200 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
We are expanding our business in North America and are currently seeking to grow our existing Inside Sales Engineering Team of Inside Sales Engineers (ISEs) The Inside Sales Engineering Manager will initially be responsible for hiring, on-boarding and training ISE's primarily covering North America.
The role of the ISE is to provide technical presales support to primarily Inside Sales but also support the greater sales organization by helping with completion of RFI (Request for Information) and RFP (Request for Proposal) documents requested by our potential customers. ISEs typically support the complete technical sales cycle from discovery and demonstration to technical Q/A and trial support.
The Inside Sales Engineering Manager will be responsible for creating a high-energy presales support culture with emphasis on creating re-usable technical assets and processes as they drive this team to support the Field Sales organizations and position Dell Boomi products and services. The field sales team is primarily located in North America and you will be working hand in hand with the sales executives and sales leaders to strategically drive inbound/outbound call campaigns. This role will report to the Presales Director. As an Inside Sales Engineering Manager, you have direct exposure to the regional field teams as well as senior presales leadership.
- Build and manage a team of Inside Sales Engineers
- Work with Presales Director and field sales leadership to implement and carry out a strategy to generate net-new revenue in both the Enterprise and Small Business segments
- Become an instrumental part of recruiting, hiring, on-boarding and training of new employees
- Provide clear metrics around productivity, acquisition, and conversion
- Drive the ISE Team to consistently attack the RFI queue to support field sales
- Drive team alignment between ISE and ISR (Inside Sales Rep) team ensuring balanced work distribution and efficient sales execution
- Lead weekly team meetings to review opportunity execution results, discuss technical sales strategies. Lead technical sales and product training sessions
- Conduct weekly goal-oriented rep coaching sessions to assess the capabilities, motivators, and aspirations of each team member and partner with them to fully develop their potential and future careers
- Create and maintain a high-energy culture built on empowerment, creativity and fun
- 2+ years of management experience
- 5+ years or related presales experience in a SaaS environment
- Track record in building outbound-focused organizations and hiring and training top talent
- Proven ability coach and mentor sales engineers
- Goal oriented, team player, and a self-starter who is highly motivated to succeed
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Power Point, Excel
- Proficient with CRM tools – Salesforce.com preferably
- Knowledge of solution and value-based selling techniques
- BA/BS degree
Dell Boomi Product Overview: https://youtu.be/AcwMPny1uCo
Company Description – Dell Technologies:
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?:
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Engineering Sales Inside-Sales Job ID: R73616
Related Job Opportunities
- Principal Data Scientist (Chesterbrook, PA or Cambridge, MA facilities) Multiple Locations
- Principal Software Engineer, Platform Services Multiple Locations
- Software Quality Senior Engineer Pennsylvania