Dell Boomi Performance ArchitectChesterbrook, Pennsylvania 02/08/2019
Performance Architect - Boomi Chesterbrook, PA
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/.
Job Description Summary
Dell Boomi, the market-leading provider of on-demand integration technology and the creator of AtomSphere, the industry's first-to-market Integration Cloud™, is recruiting for the position of Performance Architect for our Chesterbrook PA offices to provide product performance and non-functional testing for Dell Boomi’s SaaS based integration platform. The person we are seeking must be a highly motivated professional team player who is willing to work in a fast-paced, technology driven company where each individual’s contributions directly impact our success.
- Interfaces with other internal QA organizations to develop comprehensive test plans and test coverage across Dell’s broad product portfolio
- Develops and conducts performance and scalability testing
- Executes test plans, logs defects to an agreed upon severity rating and makes recommendations to address defects to product team
- Retests software corrections to ensure defects are resolved
- Drives continual process improvements in the evolution of testing procedures for future replication
- Works with customers and applies customer feedback to drive product improvement through the development process
- Work within our agile framework to perform performance and non-functional validation of Dell Boomi’s core product line
- Perform capacity planning and work with Technical Leadership to anticipate performance issues before they occur
- Monitor and trend production performance and help resolve production issues in real-time.
- Represent performance trends and results visually through dashboards and reports
- Work independently and within the team to balance multiple tasks and priorities
Essential Job Requirements
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience validating non-functional aspects of web applications such as performance testing, security testing, architecture analysis or any devops related functions
- Experience validating the performance of core Java or multi-tier J2EE/J2SE applications
- Understanding of software performance engineering fundamentals - workload models, responsiveness, utilization, and scalability
- Experience in testing backend applications such as Database, SOAP/REST services, JMS/MQ or EDI
- Experience using performance monitoring tools such as Linux top, Windows perfmon or any application performance management(APM) toolsDI
- Experience in writing simple monitoring and data extraction tools in Java, Python, R and/or Unix shell
- Knowledge of CPU virtualization, Storage performance, Database performance, Network performance
- With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success. Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Apply now! Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
#LIPriorityJob Family: Engineering Job ID: R47655
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior UX Researcher Pennsylvania
- Dell Boomi Senior DevSecOps Engineer Pennsylvania
- Advanced Support Engineer Pennsylvania
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.