Dell Boomi Product and Solutions Marketing Manager (B2B / EDI Management and Manufacturing)San Francisco, California, Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, United States 02/15/2019
Our Product and Solutions Marketing team (within the Product organization) is committed to lead Boomi’s go-to-market and deliver integrated campaigns to drive business growth.
This is a highly cross-functional role at Boomi, partnering closely across Product, Sales, and Marketing.
We are looking for a creative, analytical, and collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate to join Boomi, has a passion for technology and is a storyteller and self-enabler, who can foster relationships across teams and is excited to work in a dynamic and fun environment.
In this role:
You will become the expert in understanding different audiences, what they value, the challenges they face and how they buy.
- Positioning - Develop messaging that differentiates Boomi within an industry
- Sales enablement - Deliver product and solutions playbooks within an industry and enable sales with assets, presentations and sales tools
- Competitive intelligence - Identify customer needs and buyers journey across the Boomi platform and product elements; be the expert on your competition and monitor trends in the market
- Product launch - Plan, create, lead and measure product marketing initiatives for the launch of new products/solutions and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Demand generation - Plan and execute on the strategy for integrated marketing programs that drive demand for your products or solutions
You will need:
- 12+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years with a Master’s degree; or 5+ years with a PhD; or relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, or strategy consulting
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product or solution entire lifecycle
- Experience in Software, SaaS, B2B and Manufacturing and working closely with sales teams is preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Marketing Job ID: R93471
Related Job Opportunities
- CxO Thought Leadership and Content Development Consultant Multiple Locations
- Senior Consultant, Product Marketing, Dell EMC Cloud Marketing Multiple Locations
- Senior Advisor, Product Marketing, Dell EMC Cloud Marketing Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.